At Stroud Metal, our commitment to quality isn’t just about ensuring a consistently high standard in our products. To our way of thinking, customers should expect nothing less.
We believe quality should be found in each aspect of our business. It’s why we aim for the highest levels of precision, reliability and rigour in everything we do. It’s what sets us apart – starting with APQP before design sign off, through to final PPAP submission and approval.
Stroud Metal maintains an integrated Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health (QUENSH) management system – our foundation for rigorous testing and a continual improvement process. QUENSH is based upon the certification requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ITAF TS16949:2016, BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007, all of which we hold. In addition, we are fully compliant with S.P.C. and F.M.E.A guidelines, to ensure consistent quality and adherence to customer specifications.
Stroud Metal Company is fully compliant with all applicable legislation, regulations and other requirements relevant to the business, including statutory guidance and industry best practice. Top management perform compliance audits and review objectives at least annually to ensure strict monitoring, measurement and achievement.
We are committed to protecting the environment and benefiting our community whenever possible. Stroud Metal strives to:
- reduce waste, re-use and re-cycle wherever practicable
- evaluate environmental aspects and impacts when considering new plants, equipment or processes
- prevent pollution
- manage the safe and effective disposal of waste materials and hazardous waste through approved agencies
- encourage greater staff involvement by training on environmental issues
Health and Safety
At Stroud, we believe it’s critical to provide a safe environment for our employees, as well as for the community we work in. To that end, we do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property, and to protect everyone, including the public, from foreseeable hazards. Our goals:
- Provide a plant and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Provide safe handling and transport of articles and equipment.
- Provide comprehensive training and supervision to every employee on our health, safety and welfare standards.
- Strive to maintain a safe and risk free site, with safe means of access to and egress from workplace areas and adequate welfare facilities and arrangements.
- Ensure all employees and contractors working on our behalf are actively encouraged to contribute towards achieving our health and safety policy goals.